Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Spy...

Some pictures to accompany my last post
(slightly out of order...) :
Cute Spartans on their way to work (Jordan and Sarah)

A favorite spot behind the office

The people I keep on my desk (more to be added soon!)


Relaxing our city-beaten feet
Snakes to be bought and released into the river as a part of the holiday

Crossing the Chao Praya


The sun setting on Kohkred




Your typical merchandise at the Chatuchak Market


Sarah posing outside of our favorite coffee shop, Passport

On the balcony of the hostel

In front of... a cool building in our neighborhood

Victory Monument- center of life for all commuters

Our first bicycle taxi

New office friends

moving up to a different room for the next week... looks like more than 2 peoples' stuff!

We can do a lot of hostel damage in a weekend

Sarah goes crazy at work.


Off to the South for a week! If I don't get an entry in beforehand, I'll let you know how it went when I get back!!

Love to America,

Rosie

No comments: